What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer
The two main types of cookies are session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are created only while you are browsing our website, mainly used for shopping carts.
Persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until they are deleted or expired.
Cookies used by Mon Beau Bateau
We use performance and statistics cookies. These cookies collect information via the Google Analytics tool on how users navigate the site (visitor activity, number of visits, number of pages viewed). These cookies also allow us to solve problems with the operation of the site and therefore to improve it.
You can delete your cookies stored on your terminal at any time. However, this could have the consequences of preventing you from accessing certain features of the site.
Disable cookies from the main browsers
1) In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
2) Then click on the "Confidentiality" tab
3) Click on the "Advanced" button to display the window
“Advanced privacy settings”.
4) Then check the box "Ignore automatic management of cookies", then select "Refuse" and save your preferences by clicking "OK".
1) In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools", then "Options"
2) Select the "Privacy" tab
3) Configure the "Conservation rules" menu, click on "use personalized parameters for history"
4) Uncheck the box “accept third-party cookies” and save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
1) In the menu, click on "Settings" then on "Show advanced settings"
2) Select the “Confidentiality” tab then the “Content settings” menu.
3) Check the box "Block cookies and data from third-party sites" and save your preferences by clicking "OK".
1) In the menu at the top of the page, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
2) Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
3) Uncheck the "Accept cookies" box and save your preferences.